- Saturday 19th September 2020
- At risk group under 65’s
- Over 65’s (65 by March 2021)
- Not for patients 0-18 years – date to follow
Please use our website to request an appointment or telephone the surgery.
- Wear face covering
- Attend on your own unless you need help in mobilising
- Walk to the practice if you are able to. Parking on the road only as we will be erecting tents in the car park
- Do not arrive early or late, we have allocated a strict number of patients per period to ensure that people are queueing for the minimum of time and social distancing is maintained.
- Follow the instructions for queuing.
- If raining then please come dressed accordingly/umbrellas the queue will be outside
- There will be no chairs available to sit while waiting and you will not be able to sit whilst having the vaccination (for infection control).
- Wear clothing which makes it easy to expose your upper arm.
- Do not attend if you or any members of your household have symptoms of coronavirus, or if you have been told to isolate.
- Please heed the instruction of the staff who are supervising the patient flow.
St Stephens House Surgery